SENIOR TELECOMMUNICATIONS ENGINEER
Veredus Corporation is currently working with an established company in the BASKING RIDGE, NJ area seeking a SENIOR TELECOMMUNICATIONS ENGINEER for the following CONTRACT opportunity.
RESPONSIBILITIES OF A SENIOR TELECOMMUNICATIONS ENGINEER:
- The Senior Telecommunication Engineer will be working within a team responsible for the successful design, architecture, integration, and testing of the product/solution/service.
" Virtually Free Health Benefits for Single Coverage
" United Healthcare Medical Benefits to All Consultants - No waiting period
" Dental Coverage
" United Healthcare Vision
" Life Insurance (20k)
REQUIREMENTS FOR A SENIOR TELECOMMUNICATIONS ENGINEER:
Please apply online or forward your resume to email@example.com
- Prior expertise in designing network architectures and multiple product deployments.
- Expert with enterprise network infrastructures is preferred including 1xRTT, CDMA, circuit switching, EVDO, IPTV, and VoIP.
- Experience with SIP, RTP, TCP/IP, EVDO, CDMA, Mobile IP, circuit switching, VoIP architecture.
- Operating knowledge of various consumer electronics, including wireless devices, netbooks, PC accessories, PDA's, Smart devices, BREW, Windows Mobile OS.
- Expertise with VoIP and CDMA call flows, traffic estimates and impacts.
- Experience with large projects across a broad scope of technologies including an understanding of design and architectural impact on the enterprise, the potential growth of the company, and impact to operational organizations.
- Experience with operating systems including Windows, Unix, and Linux
- BACHELORS DEGREE (MASTERS DEGREE OR PHD IS PREFERRED)
Check out our new Veredus blog at http://national.vereduscorp.com
Work with the best:
Veredus Corporation has grown to become the top leading National Staffing firms in the IT industry placing highly skilled Information Technology professionals for contract and permanent placement.
" Voted on the best places to work in the State of Florida and Atlanta
" 2009 Inc. 500/5000 Winner
" FAST 50 Winner for the past 4 years in a row
" One of the Fastest Growing Staffing firms for the past 3 years in a row