- Technical Role: You will revolutionize how we test our products, getting us to the next level of agility and sustainability by architecting an automated regression and scalability testing framework. This framework with closely interact with the continuous integration system, and the nightly build and release process.
- Hands-On Approach: You should be technically sharp and love rolling up your sleeves and getting your hands dirty working alongside your team while leading by example.
- Team Player : You must be capable of working in team setting. You will be responsible for automating a particular area and will collaborate with other QA team member and automation engineers.
THE KIND OF PROFESSIONAL YOU SHOULD BE:
- Relentlessly resourceful. You are a problem solver, not a problem mover.
- Can do attitude!! You don’t use the word “can’t” very much.
- Must have a passion for quality and a bias towards speed.
- Be a good evangelist for the benefits of test automation.
- Must be a motivated self-starter with a short learning curve.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, demanding, dynamic environment.
- Must be able to learn new technical areas quickly.
- Excellent organization, attention to detail, and communication skills along with the ability to work well with others.
- Excellent command of written and spoken English.
- Ability to communicate effectively with senior management a must.
THINGS YOU SHOULD KNOW OR HAVE DONE IN THE PAST:
- 7+ years of experience in hands-on coding and design.
- Proficient in writing clean, maintainable code in Java or any other OO language.
- Experience with Web UI testing tools such as Selenium.
- Experience in testing Web Services (REST preferred)
- Hands-on experience testing in JMeter and JUnit
- Experience with one or more database technologies (Postgres, MySQL) a must.
- Should have a strong working knowledge of networking server technologies and protocols (HTTP, Proxy Servers, Load Balancers).
- Knowledge of revision control software (ex. Perforce, SVN, Git, etc.) and development lifecycle.
- Experience working with and managing remote and off-shore resources is a must.
- Experience with the agile methodology and continuous integration (i.e. nightly built and release).
- Well versed in testing highly scalable enterprise client-server software.
- Saas/Cloud large scale testing experience a huge plus
- Development and/or testing experience on mobile device platforms including iPhone, Android a huge plus.
- Experience with data encryption and security a huge plus.
MobileIron - 17 months ago