Creative Computing Solutions, Inc. (CCSi) is a valued solutions partner and trusted advisor to a diverse set of Federal government customers. As a fast-rising management and IT consulting firm, CCSi applies proven expertise and business methodologies to assist our customers in aligning and mobilizing every aspect of their operations and resources for their ultimate success. We bring to every engagement the disciplines prescribed by our ISO 9000, 20000, 27001, and CMMI Level 3 certifications. Our corporate mindset is that we are only successful if our customers achieve their goals and the outcomes they expect.
The Senior Test Engineer will have experience working with developers, end users and organizations to create test plans and test scripts. Coordinate with test sites and other team participants to plan test events. Must have experience in creating reports, tracks problems and reporting on errors that are identified. Must have experience with configuring necessary hardware and operating environments as needed to complete assigned testing. Must have comprehensive technical expertise on IT products, operating systems, software, hardware, systems and networks and specialized environments. Must have experience in writing or assisting in the development and review of test plans and test procedures. Must have experience with test execution of different test types and events. Must manage the defect database under the guidance of senior QA engineers as requested.
Attend and witness test events as specified by the client.
Assist with test risk management
Review test plans, procedures, scripts, and cases to identify risks that may negatively impact test execution and risks related to the testing of critical functionality
Document successes and failures associated with these risks and provide analysis in the final test report
Qualifications for this position include:
- Support development and delivery of test summary reports within 5 days of client request
- Review and assess whether test scripts and cases are providing full coverage as per requirement and in alignment with established business processes.
Review and assess whether tests are conducted in strict conformance with approved test plans, procedures, scripts and cases and whether documentation of test activities and results is consistent with events as witnessed
Write and submit independent report outlining the test event activities and findings
Review official test report prepared by the testing organization and validate the findings of the report.
Notify CCSi Program Manager immediately in case of deviations from approved test plans or detection of significant risks related to testing
- BS in Computer Science, Electronics, Engineering, or related engineering or technical discipline. Minimum 5 years of applicable experience, or 8 additional years of relevant experience may be substituted for education requirement
- Experience of testing in an agile environment
- Solid knowledge of different database structures and relational management systems (e.g. Oracle 10g, MUMPS, etc).
- Knowledge of 508 compliance testing including relevant tools (e.g., JAWS)
Experience in manual and automated test execution
Excellent writing and communications skills required
Good analytical and problem solving skills
Presentation skills to present test results to individuals and groups
Skilled in time, priority and task management
Interpersonal skills to interact with customers and team members
Strong oral and written communication skills
Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
- Ability to work effectively and cooperatively with development, requirements, quality assurance, security, and test team members in the program
- Consult with development and other test designers on software and system design which facilitates test automation
- Creates and derives test cases from project requirements and work packages documentation
- Performs peer reviews of test procedures and test plans documentation and returns feedback
- Creates and maintains test data as needed
- Conducts complex testing, troubleshooting and analysis tasks on various phase(s) as assigned by the government.
Maintains record of test progress, documents test results, prepares reports and presents results as appropriate .
Ability to perform testing on different platforms .
Previous IV&V experience is a huge plus.
Previous experience of end-to-end testing beneficial.
Previous work experience in and understanding of health care environments (e.g., VA, CMS or Military Health),VistA, CPRS and/or knowledge of TRM, Rational Tool Suite (e.g., ClearQuest, ClearCase, Quality Manager) and knowledge of International Classification of Diseases, Tenth Revision, Clinical Modification (ICD-10-CM) preferred.
CCSi - 16 months ago
Creative Computing Solutions, Inc. (CCSi) is a valued solutions partner and trusted advisor to a diverse set of Federal government...