Duties and Responsibilities:
- Develop, Update and Review Best Practices, Guidelines and Standards for Functional, Performance, Regression, Acceptance Testing
- Review Validation and Acceptance Procedures
- Review and Recommend Changes to Testing Environment
- Review Compliance of Testing to established Standards, Procedures
- Review System acceptance Test Plans for Compliance to Guidelines
- 7+ years experience
- Bachelor’s degree in an Information Technology discipline
- US Citizen
- ITIL v3 Certification
EES, LLC is an Equal Opportunity Employer and strives for diversity. Careers with EES, LLC. feature excellent growth, very competitive health and welfare benefits, and 401(k) program with a Company match.
- Master’s degree in an Information Technology discipline
Please forward your resume along with salary requirements to email@example.com , placing Senior Test Engineer (13-008) in the subject line. All resumes go directly to a recruiter for consideration. Candidates only, no agencies.