Software Application Testing. Responsibilities include regression testing, creating and updating test plans and checklists, providing feedback on testing to customers.
• MUST HAVE ACTIVE OR REINSTATABLE CLEARANCE: TS/SCI W/ POLYGRAPH
• At least a minimum of eight (8) years in test engineering of modern hardware/software systems.
• Proficient in the development and implementation of test strategies, plans, traceability matrices, procedures, and reports.
• At least eight (8) years of requirements analysis experience and in particular must be fully trained or have experience in the testing of systems at the component, integration, system, and end-to-end levels.
• Writing test cases and writing discrepancy reports.
• Understanding of basic UNIX, DOS and Windows commands and basic understanding of capturing snapshots.
Education & Experience:
Stinger Ghaffarian Technologies (SGT), a space systems engineering, science and IT services company, was founded in 1994. Headquartered in...