NorthShore Resources, Inc. is looking for Sr. Testing Lead for an immediate project consideration. The Senior, Lead Testing Analyst will oversee day to day testing tasks related to specific projects within the ...... environment; contribute to success by ensuring that all of our milestone dates are met on project assignments, and all testing is processed efficiently and accurately and in compliance with all applicable standard operating procedures (SOPs). The position requires a deep knowledge of complex integrated software systems and experience working with advanced testing tool such as HP Quality Center.
As a Senior Testing Lead this person will work very closely with design and development teams, acts as a key participant in test scenarios analysis, test strategy development, test case creation, test script development, test execution, defect tracking and reporting.
- Provides supervision and lead coordination of testing team and responsibilities
- Creates test scenarios in partnership with business and technical resources, analyzes and understands the technical and business requirements to ensure their testability and test approaches.
- Communicates with design teams about specifics of appropriate functional testing
- Develops and maintains test cases/scripts to ensure complete coverage of testing scope and user requirements.
- Provides work direction or guidance to any resource assigned to execution of the test scenarios, test cases, and test data following the appropriate SOPs
- Coordinates the script reviews and approvals with the design teams to ensure that the intent of the business scenario is covered by the script.
- Participates in the scripting reviews, execution of tests, and post-execution test results review providing the feedback and ensuring the adequate coverage of requirements.
- Coordinates with Validation experts to ensure appropriate testing has been performed and support validation deliverables
- Interacts with Design and Development teams to understand resolution for defect and coordinated re-testing
- Assists the Testing Team Lead in planning, scheduling, execution and tracking of system and regression test efforts
- Provides reports and metrics to communicate test progress
- Provides reports with test results and evidence when requested by a Validation expert in support of an audit
5+ years working in Life Sciences industry (pharma, med device)
Computer System Validation experience preferred (product validation testing can be a transferrable skill)
Demonstrated Test Lead Experience
Must Have Led Complex Validated Testing Activities
Ability to Organize Testing Activities
Demonstrated Knowledge of Testing Dependencies
Defect Management Experience
Validated Test Case Writing Experience Preferred (We will teach this as well)
Quality Center Experience Preferred (we will teach this as well)
21 CFR Part 11 Experience Preferred (we will teach this)
Validated Test Execution Experience (we will teach this as well)
Ability to communicate with all levels of staff
Excellent documentation skills
Excellent Communication Skills
NorthShore Resources, Inc. - 11 months ago
Founded in April 2000, NorthShore Resources is a leading provider of Information Technology consulting services. Centrally located in...