Support the Senior Director of Ticketing Research and Analytics.
- Perform analytics on MLB ticketing data, identifying trends and insights to help drive industry ticket sales and revenue
- Oversee the day-to-day workflow of the MLB Ticketing Research and Analytics group
- Provide all necessary analytical support for ticketing projects undertaken by the industry
- Assist with the development and implementation of analytical tools related to ticketing
- Manage the work done by the department’s Jr. Ticketing Analyst
- Performs related duties as required
- Bachelor’s degree in statistics, modeling, applied mathematics, or related field. Master’s degree preferred. Minimum of 3 to 5 years relevant experience.
- Successfully demonstrated analytical experience and the ability to collect data, analyze trends, determine opportunities, draw conclusions, and make recommendations.
- Familiarity with the business dynamics and principles of ticketing preferred
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Demonstrated ability to exercise sound decision-making skills
- Ability to multi-task and meet strict deadlines in a fast-paced environment
- Professional demeanor, organized and detail oriented
- Demonstrated baseball acumen
- Demonstrated knowledge of and interest in the landscape of sports marketing
Major League Baseball
- 2 years ago - save job