EVRAZ North America (ENA) is one of the most diversified steel manufactures in North America; headquartered in Chicago, Illinois with manufacturing facilities in the United States (Portland, Or.; Pueblo, Co.; Claymont, Del.) and Canada (Regina, Saskatchewan; Calgary, Camrose; Red Deer, Alberta; and Surrey, British Columbia). Evraz North America is a wholly owned subsidiary of EVRAZ Group S.A., one of the largest vertically integrated steel and mining businesses in the world. Our diverse range of manufacturing capabilities allows us to produce a wide array of specialty steel products: plate, coiled plate, welded and seamless pipe for oil and gas applications, structural tubing, rail and wire rod / bar. We take a dynamic approach to manufacturing, using the production flexibility of our facilities to respond quickly to changes in the market for maximum efficiency and cost savings.
We are seeking an experienced and successful Senior Treasury Analyst to join our growing team of professionals.
The Senior Treasury Analyst will provide his/her financial expertise to accomplish the required functions and support the team. He/she will critically evaluate information gathered from multiple sources, reconcile conflicts, decompose high-level information into details. The Senior Treasury Analyst will support all aspects of Treasury, primarily focused on cash management, debt management, pension and insurance risk management.
Additional responsibilities of the Senior Treasury Analyst include:
- Responsible for cash forecasting, including the compilation of disbursements and receipts provided by the business units and the subsequent analysis of accrual results against projections.
- Responsible for the positioning of cash for multiple business units.
- Prepare borrowing base certificate and loan compliance packages.
- Maintain and make recommendations to improve the cash management system of bank accounts including lockboxes, concentration, sweep and ZBA accounts necessary for the cost efficient and safe movement of funds for multiple commercial bank accounts.
- Tracking and monthly reporting of loans and interest, investments and income, bank account details, costs and fees.
- Assist with special projects on an as needed basis.
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Finance or Economics.
- CPA/CFA/CMA a plus.
- Must have at least 2 years of banking, corporate treasury, or finance experience.
- Experience in a manufacturing environment, a plus.
- Must be a self starter with initiative to work independently. High energy level, persistent.
- Must have excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Must have time management and organizational skills.
- Ability to work with multiple tasks and tight deadlines.
- Strong computer skills (advanced Excel).
Qualified individuals should submit their resume to firstname.lastname@example.org .
All applicants must be legally able to work in the USA without sponsorship.
We are an equal employment opportunity/affirmative action employer. M/F/V
While we thank all those who apply, only those being actively considered for employment will be contacted.
At EVRAZ North America, we manufacture steel. We also manufacture excellence, drive success and build careers for our employees. Our people come from diverse backgrounds, but share a common set of values and the same goal of creating the best possible solution for our customers.
In addition to a competitive wage and generous benefits package, our employees share in the Company’s success through incentives like profit sharing. We provide opportunities for advancement and promote often from within—which means that a job at EVRAZ can take your career farther than you ever imagined.
Employee Benefits at EVRAZ North America as part of a total compensation package, EVRAZ provides excellent benefits to its North American employees.
- Competitive wages and an excellent quarterly Profit Participation bonus opportunity.
- Family Medical, Dental, Vision Care, Prescription coverage at minimal employee cost.
- Short and Long Term Disability programs.
- Company funded Retirement Plans.
- 401(k) plan with Company Match.
- Paid vacations.
- Apprenticeship and promotional opportunities for advancement within the company.
- Tuition Reimbursement.
- Wellness Program.
EVRAZ North America - 19 months ago
EVRAZ North America is a leading steel manufacturer built on the pedigree of successful steel companies – formerly known as Oregon...