Responsible for developing investment management and trust sales, and the proper administration of investment agency accounts, personal trusts, charitable trusts, and employer retirement plans. Build long term relationships with customers and assist with building a relationship culture with Great Western Bank partners.
1. The establishment and administration of a wide range of complex trust, estate, conservatorship and investment agency accounts.
2. Coordination of tax, estate planning and investment responsibilities.
3. Carry out all requirements of a Personal Representative, Trustee or Conservator in accordance with the directive of the Court, relevant governmental agencies, state law as well as departmental policies and procedures.
4. Keep up to date on legal and legislative changes that may impact trust and estate administration.
5. Account management and retention, and developing and implementing business sales plans. Expected to expand the referral network through internal contacts as well as networking with other professionals.
6. Sustain relevant relationships with the business and professional community to enhance business opportunities.
7. Respond to and resolve customer service requests according to Great Western policies in a prompt, efficient and courteous manner at all times.
8. Perform other job-related duties or special projects as assigned.
Minimum Qualifications / Experience:
1. Bachelor’s degree in related field.
2. Post-secondary degree in related field. (e.g., JD or CPA)
3. Have minimum of 8 years of Trust experience.
4. Possess an in depth knowledge of trust and wealth management products and services.
5. Certifications related to estate planning and financial planning preferred.
6. Strong written and verbal communication skills.
Great Western Bancorporation is the holding company for Great Western Bank, which operates about 200 branches in Iowa, Kansas, Missouri,...