Jacobs Associates’ New York City office has an immediate opening for a Senior Tunnel Design Engineer to assist with a variety of office and field assignments as well as management of projects and client development.
- MS in Civil Engineering with a geotechnical or structural focus.
- 7 + years of experience including developing and implementing geotechnical field investigation programs, preparing geotechnical reports and design memoranda, design of tunnels and shafts, temporary excavation support systems, and underground structures, and development of drawings, specifications, and technical memoranda that present the basis of design.
- Strong analytical and technical writing skills.
- Project Management, staff management, and client interaction experience commensurate with level of experience.
- Familiarity with programs STAAD, WALLAP, PLAXIS and/or FLAC is a plus but not a requirement.
- Professional Engineering registration is preferred.
- Willingness to travel for short-term assignments.
Click here to apply.