Six3 Intelligence Solutions, Inc. (Six3) , headquartered in McLean, Virginia, was founded in 2009 to provide strategic and differentiated solutions and services to support the missions of customers. The company is based around six core values—Integrity, Ethics, Partnership, Trust, Quality, and Innovation—to provide excellence in serving the missions of our three key markets: Defense, Intelligence, and Civilian communities. The Six3 family is made up of industry-leading companies including Six3 Advanced Systems (BIT Systems) and Six3 Enterprise Systems, LLC (Novii Design). Our mission solutions include: biometrics, identity intelligence (I2), counterintelligence; command, control, communications, computers, and combat systems intelligence surveillance and reconnaissance (C5ISR); and Cyber security and enterprise architectures that protect U.S. interests at home and abroad
Six3 Systems is looking for a highly motivated and innovative User Interface Developer to be key member of a multi-disciplined team developing Advanced Analytic capabilities for a DoD customer. With focus on human factors and user-centered design, you’ll have opportunity to work closely with end users to develop intuitive software that improves the user experience. If you’re the type that thrives in an energetic, fast-paced environment and have a can-do attitude, then this position is for you.
- Performing full software development lifecycle activities for UI components – design, code, test, and debug
- Adhering to software development, configuration management and quality assurance plans
- Producing wireframes, prototypes, and code to meet requirement specifications
- Developing and maintaining software artifacts (e.g. design documentation, style guides)
- Participating in team and client meetings and supporting internal and test events
Successful candidate must possess the following knowledge, skills, and experience:
- Engage with other developers to ensure overall application architecture alignment and the successful delivery of high quality, defect-free applications.
- Develop software components/framework and best practices that can be used by other software development teams.
- Document code, develop unit tests, participate in code reviews.
- Understanding of web based application architectures.
- Continually evolve the usability of the UI.
- Experience or familiarity with Java and Ruby-on-Rails desired.
- Experience working in an Agile software development environment.
- Knowledge of human factors and user-centered design principles, concepts, and best practices.
- High-degree of analytical and critical thinking skills.
- Strong interpersonal and communications skills conducive to team building.
- Master’s degree in Computer Science (or related field of study) and at least 10 years of software development experience; an additional 2 years of experience is required in lieu of Master’s degree
We invite you to put your talents to work by joining a growing team of dynamic professionals here at Six3! Be part of a culture at our leading edge company where you can achieve great things while fostering a satisfying and rewarding career progression. Please visit us at: www.six3systems.com .
REQUIRES US CITIZENSHIP, And AN ACTIVE TS/SCI SECURITY CLEARANCE
We welcome all qualified candidates to submit their current resumes to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Six3 is proud to support Workforce Diversity and is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Minimum Experience (yrs):
Harding Security Associates - 18 months ago
GTCR Golder Rauner is a privately held investment firm that focuses on such industries as financial services, health care, technology, and...