MOBIbucks is a global mobile payments technology company and a leading provider of mobile marketing and payments solutions for banks and merchants. The company’s advanced and patent pending technology allows consumers to pay for merchandise using their mobile phone number – it does not require a customer to have cash, a card or even a mobile phone in their possession to be used. Payments are made using a memorized mobile phone number, without the need for a phone at all. MOBIbucks is the only payment solution not tied to a mobile network or phone.
MOBIbucks is looking for a senior UI engineer who will architect, design and implement our next generation merchant and consumer web applications. The candidate will work with our product owners to understand the requirements and provide value for business with frequent releases; will implement the core components and lead the offshore team; will participate in all aspects of the software development lifecycle and adhere to Agile SCRUM methodologies.
The desired candidate should have:
1. 7+ years of experience building web based UI applications
2. In depth experience with any one of the following UI frameworks: Struts, JSF, Spring MVC, Spring Web Flow, PHP (Zend, CodeIgnitor, CakePHP etc.).
4. Experience integrating with back end web services and components using XML or JSON
5. Experience with Maven and Svn
6. Exposure to Agile SCRUM is a huge plus
7. Should be a self starter and should be highly motivated
8. Must possess excellent oral and written communication skills
9. Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or Engineering, Master's preferred
JobHost - 2 years ago