Senior UX Designer
Fusebox is seeking a full time Senior UX Designer to join our User Experience team.
You should bring passion, innovation, and knowledge to the table, and will have a background in creating breakthrough design concepts, problem-solving, and people skills. You should have experience with HTML/CSS, conducting research and usability testing with live users, and most importantly, be able to lead the UX team for the full lifecycle of each project.
If this sounds like you, send us a note using the contact form. Direct applicants only—no agencies or recruiters. Qualified candidates will be contacted.
- 3+ years experience in UX design for web and apps
- 1+ years designing for mobile
- Superior conceptual and design skills, including information and UX architecture
- Ability develop detailed specs—personas, wireframes, and more—using Axure and other tools
- Proven leadership capabilities
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills
- Keen eye for aesthetic design
- Knowledge of current UX industry trends
- Knowledge of industry standards and best practices for desktop and web-based applications
- A great attitude and can work well with others
Fusebox is an equal opportunity employer (EOE).
Fusebox, Inc. - 23 months ago