Foreign Casualty Senior Underwriter
Contribute to the achievement of the Foreign Casualty Segment through the Controlled Master Program (CMP) product line production objectives, while maintaining an underwriting profit. The CMP Underwriter is responsible for production, underwriting and maintenance of new and renewal foreign casualty accounts within a defined territory. In addition, the CMP Underwriter is responsible for establishing and cultivating business relationships with brokers and clients within the assigned territory to assure the continued flow of new business opportunities while representing all Foreign Casualty segments and products including Advantage and DBA products.
1) Evaluate, select, underwrite, price and quote Casualty Control Master Programs for US International.
2) Work directly with Brokers and Customers on Multinational Casualty Programs. Ensure that the needs of each customer are met while adhering to the Underwriting Standards of ACE USA and US International.
3) Manage the relationship with key customers including participation in Customer/Broker meetings.
4) Implement bound accounts and coordinate service requirements with the Multinational Account Service Team.
5) Support management in the development and implementation of business plans, ensuring that stated objectives and goals are achieved.
6) Effectively communicate with overseas locations that support US International Controlled Master Programs.
7) Ensure that Customer Service standards are met, including but not limited to: Timely response to customer and broker inquiries; accurate implementation of assigned programs; timely issuance of policies, endorsements and other related documents.
1) College degree in Insurance, Business or related field or equivalent experience.
2) Minimum 5 years of Casualty Underwriitng experience
3) Systems knowledge including Microsoft Word and Excel.
Ace Group - 20 months ago
The ACE Group is one of the world’s largest multiline property and casualty insurers. With operations in 53 countries, ACE provides...