American International Group, Inc. (AIG) is a leading international insurance organization serving customers in more than 130 countries and jurisdictions. AIG companies serve commercial, institutional, and individual customers through one of the most extensive worldwide property-casualty networks of any insurer. In addition, AIG companies are leading providers of life insurance and retirement services in the United States.
- Logs all submissions and renewal policies within the workflow process.
- Ensure policies are issued with in 15 days of effective date, including tracking manuscripts with Legal.
- Complete the renewal preparation process.
- Complete and track compliance with the Risk Model tool.
- Ensure that all binders are issued, booked and billed according to division guidelines.
- Produce Ad-Hoc reports as needed.
- Interact with other Excess Casualty UTs to identify process or system inefficiencies and recommend/implement improvements.
- Work collaboratively with the underwriting team to achieve divisional goals.
- Work on Projects as required.
- 3-5 years of Insurance industry or business experience is preferred.
- Basic understanding of liability insurance is preferred.
- Flexibility and strong organization skills to manage workflow on new and renewal business to achieve diverse timelines.
- Strong computer skills including Excel and Word.
- Excellent communication skills necessary to deal with Brokers and Insured's on a daily basis.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Solid analytical skills.
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent is preferred.About AIG
AIG Property Casualty is a global market leader, one of the few truly global property casualty franchises.
AIG Life and Retirement is one of the largest life insurance organizations in the U.S., and provides protection, investment and income solutions needed for financial and retirement security.
United Guaranty Corporation is the marketplace leader in mortgage insurance in the U.S.
Additional information about AIG can be found at www.aig.com | YouTube: www.youtube.com/aig | Twitter: @AIG_LatestNews | LinkedIn: http://www.linkedin.com/company/aig