Tracking Code: 10615
DRC is seeking a senior level Unix Administrator. The Unix Admin will be part of a System Admin/Environment (SAE) team within the Intelligence Community. The Unix Admin will be responsible for operating and maintaining multiple systems.
DRC is a leading provider of mission-critical technology management services and solutions for government programs. Our position as a growing government services company allows us to bring to bear the personnel, technology resources and industry standard practices of a large company with the responsiveness of a small company.
DRC provides support to our customers in the primary mission areas of Cyber Security and Information Assurance, Health, Homeland Security, Intelligence Financial and Regulatory Reform and Priority Defense Programs. DRC meets the needs of customers in the in the business of defending the U.S., conducting U.S. military missions, and providing services to citizens.
DRC's National Security Solutions Division (NSSD) provides services to the intelligence community (IC) which enhances the performance and cost effectiveness of our customer’s mission-critical agendas. NSSD is constantly expanding their team of talented employees. If you feel you possess the talent to contribute to our mission-critical agendas, then we'd like to hear from you.
- TS/SCI w/poly
- Excellent problem solving skills
- Ability to work across multiple platforms and projects
- Ability to communicate complex technical issues to a non-technical audience
- Ability to troubleshoot Linux and/or Windows servers
- 16 or more years experience SA and Engineer of a Large-Scale Windows Application Server Environment
- 16 or more years Linux experience
- 5 or more years with full life-cycle security activities from Requirements to O & M
Job Location: McLean, VA, USA
Position Type: Full-Time
Dynamics Research Corporation - 11 months ago