GXS is seeking a "Senior User Experience Developer". We
are seeking a talented, enthusiastic Senior User
Experience Developer to design, develop, and support our
innovative collaborative platform and application suite.
This position requires a balance of knowledge, ingenuity
and the ability to solve problems outside of the
candidate’s core area of expertise. Researching,
troubleshooting and prototyping are key tools required
You will be joining a development team building a Ruby
on Rails application to solve customers' trading partner
community management problems. Small iterations, daily
standup meetings and lots of automation help us deliver
value to our customers in six to regularly scheduled
As a Senior User Experience Developer, you will be
focused on designing and building intuitive and
easy-to-use Web-based user interfaces for the GXS
RollStream product suite. You will be working in a
fast-paced agile team, increasing our market leadership
by rapidly delivering new capabilities to our customers.
You will be expected to research and suggest
implementation of new technologies, as well as to advise
and educate others members of the development team to
make the entire team better.
and mobile applications, with seamless user
- 5+ years experience building user interfaces for web
- Deep knowledge of user center design process and
design, information architecture, usability
- Broad knowledge and advanced skills in visual
valuation, and appropriate technlogoies.
successful, intuitive, and compelling designs that
- Track record of developing and delivering
contributes towards market leadership.
including expertise in HTML using semantic markup,
- Strong Web user interface development experience,
- Experience building commercial and/or public facing
- Excellent creative skills, ability to multi-task and
Education and Experience:
required – advanced degree a plus.
- Bachelor's degree in Human Factors or related field
- Experience as a coach and mentor to junior team
Management/Visibility, and EDI desired.
- Experience with E-Commerce, Supply Chain
Req. Code : 1802
Organizational Unit : SDPD
% of Travel Required : 0-20%
Shift/Hours : First Shift (Day)
GXS - 21 months ago
copy to clipboard -