Lexington Solutions, a wholly-owned subsidiary of Boston Capital, is looking for a Senior User Experience Developer with 5+ years’ experience in developing web-based software solutions. We are looking for someone who can establish best practices and help to instill a culture of creativity and collaboration. Fusion™, our flagship asset management product is setting the standard for the Low Income Housing Tax Credit industry.
- Design the application interface architecture and user experience using wireframes and mockups and implement the design in the application interface layer
- Create detailed estimates for design and development of interface components
- Ready and willing to ramp up on the “right tool for the right job”
- Thrive in a fast-paced startup environment
- Work closely with Java developers and coordinate development of features
- Communicate early and often with product team, know how to look for project issues
- HTML5 (standards compliant) – well practiced in writing semantic HTML
- CSS – methodical and semantic driven approach
- Exceptional communication skills
- A portfolio of sketches, wireframes, and final deliverables will be requested
Technologies We Work With
- Enterprise Java (Spring and Hibernate)
- Microsoft SQL Server
Visit www.lexington-solutions.com to learn more about Lexington Solutions.
Indeed - 9 months ago