Develops interfaces for web and desktop applications. Leads project teams to develop the concept, design, and architecture of web sites. Integrates knowledge of information design, browser capabilities and web-related design constraints in web design and development. Utilizes current and develops new applications in support of ongoing maintenance of web sites that are in-line with organization’s strategies and objectives. Assess project goals and guides project management and development expectations.
- College Degree or equivalent work experience
- 2-4 years experience in User Interface Design or leadership in other design disciplines
- Strong knowledge of typography, page layout, composition, and color theory
- Proven skills in PhotoShop, Illustrator, Fireworks and Flash
- Knowledge of HTML editors such as Dreamweaver and MS Office
- Sound decision making skills and ability to communicate well with other team members and business users
- Identifies problems and recommends solutions
- Possess initiative, attention to detail and passion for the job
Agero - 17 months ago
For nearly 40 years, we have provided the safest, smartest solutions for drivers and the companies that keep them moving. And we've become...