Develops interfaces for web and desktop applications. Leads project teams to develop the concept, design, and architecture of web sites. Integrates knowledge of information design, browser capabilities and web-related design constraints in web design and development. Utilizes current and develops new applications in support of ongoing maintenance of web sites that are in-line with organization’s strategies and objectives. Assess project goals and guides project management and development expectations.
- College Degree or equivalent work experience
- 2-4 years experience in User Interface Design or leadership in other design disciplines
- Strong knowledge of typography, page layout, composition, and color theory
- Proven skills in PhotoShop, Illustrator, Fireworks and Flash
- Knowledge of HTML editors such as Dreamweaver and MS Office
- Sound decision making skills and ability to communicate well with other team members and business users
- Identifies problems and recommends solutions
- Possess initiative, attention to detail and passion for the job
For nearly 40 years, we have provided the safest, smartest solutions for drivers and the companies that keep them moving. And we've become...