· Work with team members and business units to maintain an enterprise wide, converged voice strategy and unified dial plan
· Ensure high availability of our critical Contact Centers infrastructure
· Assist in maintaining high availability of critical voice services located in remote offices
· Evaluate new and emerging voice, video and mobile technologies; recommends solutions that address business unit objectives within the organization
· Act as a liaison for internal customers and third party vendors
· Mentor and maintain a close working relationship with the other Tech Ops engineers within the team
· Administer and manages hardware and software upgrades to our voice systems
· Create and maintain documentation and processes
· Responsible for full Telecom disaster recovery support
· Work with Telecom Vendors to establish and manage relationships and services
· Provide telecom management with monthly reports detailing overall system health, performance and alarm logging.
· Maintain documentation for all telecommunications systems such as toll-free numbers, VDN routing, trunking, and voice announcement scripts.
· Mentor and develop skill sets for Jr. and Mid- Level Telecom Analysts.
· Resolve telephony service interruptions with minimal supervision.
· Proactively analyze, troubleshoot and resolve telecommunications system alarms and circuit issues in a timely manner.
· Hands on experience and strong knowledge of Avaya Systems S87xx Media Servers, G450 Gateways, Avaya Session Manager, AES (Application Enablement Services), SES (SIP Enablement Services) Avaya Aura Communications Manager and adjuncts, Avaya Modular Messaging, VoIP implementation, QoS and best practices, Avaya One-X Mobile & EC500
· Hands on Knowledge and Experience of Voice over Internet Protocol (VoIP) and IP trunking concepts, topology design – VoIP media RTP/RTCP
· Hands on VoIP/SIP support experience a must
· Hands on experience in the design and troubleshooting of enterprise-class Telephony and LAN/WAN environments
· Technical experience and competency with the following: Data Networking; VoIP & Quality of Service H.323 & SIP endpoints; DHCP; VLAN
· Experience with Verint (Witness) Screen Capture Recording solutions
· Avaya AES integration to Genesys T-Server experience
· Genesys SIP Server integration to SES/Session Manager experience
· Working knowledge of TCP/IP, IPSEC, SNMP, Syslog, HTTP(S), SSH, DHCP, DNS, RDP, LDAP, ICMP, SMTP protocols are all very helpful
· Capable of managing special assigned projects
· Excellent oral and written communication skills
· Good interpersonal and customer facing skills
· Excellent problem solver with strong trouble shooting skills
· Prior experience mentoring co-workers and/or internal customers to transfer technical knowledge a plus
· Prior experience in technical documentation tasks a must, systems maintenance and business continuity processes a plus
Knowledge of one or more of the following disciplines:
· Carrier SIP Services
· Verint (Witness) Screen Capture Recording solutions
· (SBC) Acme Session Border Controllers
· Distributed network sniffers/analyzers
· Genesys SIP Server integration to SES/Session Manager
· Avaya AES, integration to T-Server
· Contact Center Reporting using Genesys (URS, CCA, Infomart, CCPulse+)
· Avaya Certified Solutions Architect (ACSA)
· Avaya Certified Expert (ACE)
· Avaya Certified Implementation Specialist (ACIS)
Millennium Consulting, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE). Qualified applicants are considered for employment without regard to age, race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, disability, or veteran status.
Millennium Consulting, Inc. - 11 months ago