Senior Vendor Analyst
Location: Pasadena, CA
Job Function: Business Administration
Job Code: 1167
# of openings: 1
Green Dot (NYSE: GDOT), which launched in 1999, is a publicly traded bank holding company primarily regulated by the Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System. The Company provides widely distributed, low cost banking and payment solutions to a broad base of U.S. consumers. Green Dot's products and services include its market leading category of General Purpose Reloadable (GPR) prepaid cards and its industry-leading cash transfer network. Green Dot reloadable prepaid debit cards are designed for long-term, general spending and budgeting purposes and can be used everywhere that MasterCard or Visa debit cards are accepted. Green Dot has a wide product distribution network that includes approximately 60,000 retail stores nationwide, where 95% of Americans shop. Green Dot is headquartered in the greater Los Angeles area. For more details, visit www.greendot.com.
Sr. Vendor Analyst
The Vendor Management Office designs, implements and maintains a consistent, high-touch working relationship with our internal customers for the lifecycle of the vendor relationship with Green Dot. The Vendor Analyst identifies risks, completes due-diligence, facilitates best path to acquisition, executes on time, reports on progress, monitors vendors and takes pride in helping others accomplish their goals.
Conduct and manage the initial due diligence and vendor on-boarding process including ensuring appropriate processes have been followed prior to agreement/contract signature;
Manage a portfolio of assigned vendors to:
- Gather financial metrics on vendors on monthly, quarterly, and/or annual basis as designated;
- Advise on applicable contract terms, service level and reporting requirements;
- Gather vendor service level metrics information from business owners and utilizing this information for tracking and reporting purposes;
- Update progress reports, analyze and input gathered intelligence and analysis on a daily basis to the vendor information management system;
- Communicate to business unit relationship owners significant vendor events or intelligence;
- Build and maintain a complete and easily followed digital audit trail that evidences compliance to all applicable rules, regulations and policies.
- 5+ years of experience in vendor management, contract management, or risk management required.
- Demonstrated understanding of vendor onboarding and management processes including agreement negotiations, risk assessment & mitigation, intellectual property concepts and vendor performance monitoring required.
- Basic understanding of business financial, business continuity/recovery and information security concepts.
- Demonstrated knowledge of contracting terms and issues relating to the financial services industry.
- Comfortable being held to internal SLA for task completion, customer service and database management tasks.
- Excellent organizational skills and ability to work independently.
- Demonstrates ability to work within and effectively manage processes to complete tasks and maintain applicable compliance.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills, willing to speak in person and on the phone.
- Willing to learn new skills, software applications, and process and to put into practice.
- Ability to build and maintain effective working relationships at all levels.
- Strong analytical skills.
- Understanding of project management concepts and methods.
- Complies with company ethics policies.
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
Green Dot Corporation - 19 months ago
If you've got the green but not the plastic, Green Dot would like to help. The company offers prepaid debit cards through approximately...