Are you looking for a highly visible role within a B2B growing business? Do you have a background managing complex, large scale and highly specialized products in the P&C insurance market? If so, is this the next career move for you?
Verisk Insurance Solutions claims services provide our customers a wide variety of integrated tools to help them at every step of the claims process. ISO's claims-management, analysis, investigations, and support services improve and streamline our customers’ workflows and increase service, productivity, and profitability levels. Our strengths are based in data, analytics, and decision support software tools. We are the market leader in fraud detection and claims settlement tools. We are hiring an experienced, executive level, Leader-Manger of insurance product management and development to join our team.
Although we are the market leader in our space, we are ready to grow more. Our product pipeline is very active and we have a robust infrastructure in place. Your challenge will be to leverage our strengths with your creativity and innovative thinking to create new opportunities and products for our existing customers and extend to new customer sets. You will have P&L responsibility for at least two profit centers and be charged with sustaining and enhancing the revenue stream.
- Oversee the development, operation and sales of existing fraud detection and claim settlement products a d services in the U.S. and in several international markets
- Provide strategic direction for division, including identifying new product innovation, new market opportunities to spur growth .
- Experience in working with varied operational/ systems/ marketing and support units in developing new products and resolving issues on existing processes and communicating to a wide stakeholder base
- Must have demonstrated ability to develop and maintain effective relationships with customers and business partners, including handling difficult and complex customer issues and related projects. Strong negotiation, organizational, and analytical skills
- 15 – 20 years experience within property and casualty insurance industry / market space
- 10 years management experience, including strategic planning & execution and P&L responsibility
- Proven ability to interact with insurance company executives and other executives in the industry
- Proven ability to develop reports/ analyze data to identify trends and marshal resources to pursue areas of opportunity
- Bachelor’s Degree, MBA preferred
Verisk Analytics - 18 months ago