External Job Description
NRT, a subsidiary of Realogy Holdings Corp., is the largest residential real estate brokerage company in the nation. We own and operate companies in more than 35 of the nation's largest metro areas, with approximately 710 sales offices, 4,600 employees and 41,000 sales associates.
Realogy Holdings Corp. (NYSE: RLGY) is a global leader in real estate franchising with company-owned real estate brokerage operations doing business under its franchise systems as well as relocation and title services. Realogy's brands and business units include Better Homes and Gardens® Real Estate, CENTURY 21®, Coldwell Banker®, Coldwell Banker Commercial®, The Corcoran Group®, ERA®, Sotheby's International Realty®, NRT LLC, Cartus and Title Resource Group. Realogy is headquartered in Parsippany, N.J.
Currently NRT seeks a
Senior Vice President, Information Technology
join its senior leadership team in Parsippany, NJ to help drive the company’s IT strategy, oversee all IT initiatives and lead a team of direct reports in Applications Development, Project Management and Web Services.
The position reports directly to Realogy’s CIO.
Partners with senior leadership to understand the strategic and operational needs of the organization and creates appropriate IT strategy to best meet these needs.
- Proactively communicates IT initiatives (processes, policy changes, system upgrades, etc.)
- Partners with Realogy’s IT team to ensure proper field support and help resolve issues (staffing, talent management, etc.)
- Keeps abreast of, identifies and presents new business/technology products and trends
- Works with NRT finance to understand budgets and plans for technical expenses
- Consults with IT centers of excellence (Infrastructure, Information Security, etc.) as necessary and ensures compliance with company protocols
- Drives talent management activities for all NRT IT departments
Master’s degree in IT or business related field preferred.
10+ years of IT leadership experience preferably in a large corporation with multiple business units and field locations
- Demonstrated success in influencing change and partnering with multiple stakeholders in a matrixed environment
- Experience with centralizing/standardizing processes within a highly decentralized work environment
- Strong platform and oral/written communication skills
- Experience working in consumer facing industries preferred
- Experience with real estate related
- A well-rounded background in IT-business strategy, applications development and systems architecture preferred
- Ability to travel domestically
Amount of Travel
Work At Home