Community Education Centers (CEC) is a leading provider of residential treatment programs designed to prepare inmates to reenter society, in-prison treatment services, and jail management. We operate in 18 states with over 4000 staff working with thousands of individuals in our daily care. CEC provides a full range of therapeutic residential and non-residential reentry services with a documented record of reducing repeat arrests.
CEC is currently seeking a Senior Vice President of Operational Support who will report to our COO to manage the medical, food services, purchasing, building and grounds and information technology departments that support the quality of the residential and non residential operations across the country. This exceptional leader will have the ability to translate business vision and strategy into operational tactics which will assure quality of services and compliance with contractual requirements, while maximizing profitability.
This individual will work collaboratively with all operational support departments in the corporate office in West Caldwell , NJ . Limited travel to site locations may be required.
The qualified candidate for this opportunity will have:
- Proven history of operational and financial accountability including budgeting, P&L management and analysis
- Experience managing demanding projects and multiple vendors
- Experience developing, implementing and maintaining measurement and control tools that effectively utilizes resources and enhances economic returns
- Experience identifying and driving new initiatives to optimize operational performance
- Experience with organic growth and acquisitions, particularly post-merger integration
- Masters Degree in Accounting, Business, Healthcare Administration or related field from accredited university preferred, experience with governmental contracting preferred
- Experience managing the support operations of 24/7 operations at multiple sites within the Corrections or Residential Healthcare Industry
- Extensive experience in organizational design, excellent computer, interpersonal, written and oral skills; ability to work collaboratively across all levels of an organization are also desirable.
In addition to the highly rewarding benefits of this stimulating and challenging position, you will also receive an attractive salary and participate in our management incentive program.
To apply please visit our website at: www.cecintl.com .
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Community Education Centers, Inc. - 2 years ago