Why join us?
Working at ValueClick rocks! We offer an environment of success, scope and scale minus the sass (unless you’re into that!). We’re all about the yin and yang of stability and innovation as we continue to fill our people pot with those who are natural-born pioneers, shamelessly driven and innately collaborative. If you catch us wearing irritatingly big smiles, please excuse us. We’re doing great things here and wouldn’t want to do them anywhere else.
Join a best in class team whose sellers are consistently nominated and awarded the prestigious IAB Best Online Media Sellers in the Industry. We are equal parts digital geeks and evangelists, and we thrive on the fact that sales runs deep in our DNA. Our CEO and top executives – who have serious street cred as sellers – have fostered an environment where the carrot doesn’t always move, the incentive plans are stable and the vision is crystal clear.
As a video sales specialist you will use your proven experience within the video market to partner with the sales executives on the planning, packaging and posting of ValueClick Video. Comfortable working with clients directly, you will develop and follow up on video leads within the East Coast, identifying decision makers amongst the targeted prospects and leads in order to start the sales process. As every voice counts in this collaborative, fast-paced environment, you will work with others to determine essential strategic approaches for sales, maintain and expanding the database of prospects and contributing to the overall direction/messaging of ValueClick Video.
Is this you?
- You have a Bachelor’s degree.
- You have 2-3 years’ experience with video ad space, preferably from a top tier network, publisher or agency.
- You have strong problem-solving skills needed to provide custom solutions based on client marketing objectives.
- You have proficiency in communicating the subject of online advertising technologies, including optimization, advanced targeting, inventory sources, attribution analysis and trading desks.
- You have excellent business communication, writing and presentation skills with a comfort and proficiency with the entire sales cycle from the initial prospecting, face to face meeting, pitching and contract negotiations.
Conversant Media - 2 years ago