Motorola Mobility, owned by Google, fuses innovative
technology with human insights to create experiences that simplify, connect and
enrich people's lives. Our portfolio includes converged mobile devices such as
smartphones and tablets; wireless accessories; end-to-end video and data
delivery; and management solutions, including set-tops and data-access devices.
For more information visit www.motorola.com/mobility .
Bachelor’s degree in an Engineering or a
Design related field
Minimum 3 years Engineering or Design
(or) Minimum Master Degree in Engineering or
Scope of Responsibility/Expectation:
Leading and actively participating in the
development of media elements, user interface designs and simulations that
demonstrate key features and functionality of the user experience. Plan,
design and develop media elements, visual layouts and simulations.
- Expertise in PhotoShop and Illustrator
- Experienced with Flash and ActionScript
- Creative problem solving skills including storyboarding and rapid visualization
- Ability to work independently as well as within a team
- Exceptional communication skills (writing, listening, presenting)
- Familiarity with interaction design and cognitive psychology principles
- Practical knowledge of Microsoft Office applications and Microsoft
- Sustained attention and innovation from concept to implementation
- Experience working directly with implementation teams as peer partners