Do you like epic design challenges? Do you want to leave your mark on an industry that affects everyone? At Practice Fusion, we believe in the power of great design to create a massive, positive impact in the healthcare industry, and we are excited to find someone to share our mission. We are reimagining how doctors treat their patients, how patients engage with their healthcare, and how a growing number of new devices inform people about their health.
We value designers who obsess over elegant interactions and strive to delight users. From the product vision through execution, we are building a team to perform research, create scenarios and frameworks, refine the user experience, and collaborate with product and engineering to make it all a reality.
Practice Fusion ( www.practicefusion.com/careers ) is actively recruiting for a senior visual designer who is both idealistic and pragmatic. We’re looking for someone who pushes the envelope on how we communicate value through design and is eager to tell stories that engage doctors and patients alike.
- Proven design experience with successful product launches
- Ability to imagine and rapidly iterate on beautiful, pixe perfect visuals
- Demonstrated expertise in designing for mobile and web-based interfaces
- Develop and refine a visual system that supports the interactions that makes our users want to spend time with the product, and that engineers can build.
- Possessed of a genuine collaborative attitude and enthusiasm for an inclusive design process that incorporates feedback from others
- Create a visual language strategy that achieves both brand and user goals.
- Solid understanding of layout, typography, color and other design principles
- Local (SF bay area)
- Create remarkable designs for a very wide variety of areas of our products
- Creatively solve problems at all levels of detail: from the big picture to individual interactions
- Design and take responsibility for a visual language system
- Help to develop a pattern library and visual style guide
- Manage multiple projects/tasks of varying complexities
- Meet deadlines and work well under pressure
- Work independently and collaboratively. We use paired design when appropriate
- Empathize with our users. Our design method is built around satisfying the goals and motivations of people. If you want to make healthcare better, we want you.
- 7+ years of experience (however, if you are a rockstar designer we want to hear from you)
- Solid experience designing software applications, not just marketing websites
- Knowledgeable about designing for both web and native mobile apps
- Fluency in user-centered design practices and principles
- Start-up and agile development experience helpful
- Experience with both enterprise and consumer software
- Results driven; willing to kick ass to make agreed upon deadlines
- Able to work independently with little direction
- Multi?tasking is a must as you will be handling more than one project at a time
- Lightning fast with the Adobe suite
- Solid academic background in design or a related field
- A passion for changing the world (i.e. healthcare)
- Experience in photography, video or motion graphics
Practice Fusion - 19 months ago
Corte Madera, CA
- 3 days ago
San Francisco, CA
- 28 days ago
Senior User Experience Designer
San Francisco, CA
- 4 hours ago