Share our pride. Join our mission.
As a Fortune 200 financial services company with more than $113.5 billion in owned and managed assets, USAA is on a mission - to facilitate the financial security of our members, the men and women of the U.S. military and their families worldwide. Headquartered on a showcase campus in San Antonio, TX, USAA attributes its long-standing success to its most valuable resource, our 23,000 employees. They are the heart and soul of our member-service culture.
Recently Ranked 100 Best Companies to Work For by Fortune in 2012 , we are proud to receive consistently outstanding awards and ratings for member service, employee well-being and financial strength. Everything that happens at USAA is based on our core values: Service, Loyalty, Honesty, and Integrity . These are the foundations of how we do business with our members, as well as how we treat each other.
We are currently seeking talented Senior Voice Designer for our San Antonio, TX facility.
PURPOSE OF JOB
Guides and assembles teams in the delivery of multi-channel contact routing solutions. Independently performs complex work assignments and problem resolution across systems and processes. Consults with assigned line(s) of business to identify contact routing technology gaps and recommend strategic solutions.
- Provides technical expertise in analyzing, designing, developing, testing, and implementing multi-channel contact routing design solutions ensuring compatibility with existing plans and adjunct systems. Provides technical direction in highly complex, operational emergencies and recoveries. Develops strategic external and internal network routing plans and designs for inbound and outbound voice, web chat and collaboration and blended multi-channel.
- Applies Voice User Interface (VUI) and speech recognition best practices in the design of IVR applications. Conducts usability tests using Wizard of Oz (WOZ) prototypes and incorporates usability and usage data to refine design.
- Identifies opportunities to improve multi-channel member experience, gather and analyze data, and partner with appropriate areas to develop solutions. Identifies and troubleshoots application issues.
- Provides insight and guides management on project-related issues.
- Serves as a resource to team members on non-standard escalated issues.
- Bachelors degree in related field (or 6 years of work experience in lieu of a degree).
- 5+ years relevant Voice design or systems experience.
- 2+ years relevant Financial Services experience.
- Working knowledge of Voice technology platforms, applications and standards.
- Working knowledge of design concepts.
The above description reflects the details considered necessary to describe the principal functions of the job and should not be construed as a detailed description of all the work requirements that may be performed in the job.
- Intermediate knowledge of HTML, VoiceXML, GrXML, and SLM.
- Intermediate knowledge of Sony Sound Forge and Nuance Application Studio.
At USAA our employees enjoy one of the best benefits packages in the business, including business casual dress environment, comprehensive medical, dental and vision plans, along with wellness and wealth building programs. Additionally, our career path planning and continuing education will assist you with your professional goals.
USAA also offers a variety of on-site services and conveniences to help you manage your work and personal life, including seven cafeterias, two company stores and three fitness centers.
Relocation assistance is not available for this position.
Qualified applicants must successfully complete a pre-employment background and drug screen.
USAA is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer.
Percentage of Travel:
USAA - 19 months ago
Strategic IT Staffing
San Antonio, TX
Strategic IT Staffing
- 30+ days ago
FOR OUR VETERANS:
Did you know USAA has numerous career opportunities that don’t require corporate experience? If you’re...