Nike does more than outfit the world's best athletes. We are a place to explore potential, obliterate boundaries, and push out the edges of what can be. We're looking for people who can grow, think, dream and create. We thrive in a culture that embraces diversity and rewards imagination. We seek achievers, leaders and visionaries. At Nike, it's about bringing what you have to a challenging and constantly evolving game.
If you're the one for this role, you'll be joining the Nike Tech organization. Nike Tech brings together technology and process expertise into one streamlined, consumer- and customer-oriented team. We deliver one-stop, integrated process and technology solutions that enable Nike, Inc.'s businesses and brands worldwide. Our focus is on providing lean solutions that eliminate waste, maximize customer value, and drive profitable business growth.
Our North America WCS team needs a strong Senior Business Systems Analyst to be based at the Memphis Footwear facility. As our Senior Business Systems Analyst, you will bring a broad experience of successful technical interface support and analytical skills. You'll be responsible for understanding and supporting the business dependencies on a wide variety of sortation equipment within the Northridge facility, while striving to maintain a 99% uptime in a 20/hour 6-day week. You'll get to work alongside truly talented cross-functional teams.
To be considered, you'll bring the following:
- Strong analytical skills across multiple systems.
- Ability to successfully manage vendors through issue resolution/small project initiatives.
- Demonstrated ability to build partnerships across department boundaries.
- A collaborative, consultancy approach to your work.
- Strong presentation and influencing skills and the ability to interact with all levels of management.
- Proven leadership and excellent written and verbal communication skills, including an ability to clearly communicate with both business and technical audiences.
Qualifications To make it clear, we're not looking for just anyone. We're looking for someone special, someone who had these experiences and clearly demonstrated these skills:
- Bachelor's degree in Business, Computer Science or a related field.
- 8 - 10 years experience in a distribution center environment supporting multiple interfaces between WCS/WMS platforms.
- Deep knowledge and hands-on experience with conveyor/sortation technology.
- Able to Lead a team in a project setting on all WCS tasks
- Ability to work in a matrix environment
- Strong technical background with multiple system interfaces.
- Ability to produce highly affective training and technical documentation.
- Ability to act as an escalation point to solve complex problems; take a broad perspective to identify innovative solutions.
- Proven ability to work with a diverse group of individuals across multiple departments and facilitate productive discussions.
- Strong business acumen to quickly learn new business processes and understand how IT needs to support the business in achieving revenue and profit goals.
- Comfortable working in a fast-paced, results-oriented and sometimes highly stressful environment.
- Ability to pass a 7-year background investigation.
Nike - 2 years ago
copy to clipboard
NIKE, Inc. (NIKE) is engaged in the design, development and worldwide marketing of footwear, apparel, equipment, and accessory products....