RiverPoint Capital Management is a leading Cincinnati investment advisory firm dedicated to meeting our clients’ comprehensive wealth management and investment needs through customized portfolio management and financial planning. Since we earn no fees from trading or selling commission-based products, clients can count on investment advice that is free from conflicts. We place our clients’ interests above all else and are passionate about helping them meet their investment and financial goals.
RiverPoint has over $1.5 billion in assets under management for individuals, families, endowments and foundations.
The firm’s services include:
- Investment management
- Financial planning
- Retirement planning
- Risk management
We are seeking candidates for the position of Senior Wealth Advisor/Senior Portfolio Manager in Cincinnati. This individual will take a leadership role in providing comprehensive wealth management to clients. Relying on investment and financial planning knowledge, the Senior Wealth Advisor/Senior Portfolio Manager will serve as leader of a team that includes a Wealth Advisor/Portfolio Manager and Client Service Associate in meeting the broad investment and financial needs of the firm’s clients.
- Lead a three person team to provide the following for client relationships:
- Comprehensive wealth planning and portfolio management that is customized to clients’ needs
- Proactive communication and impeccable level of client service
- Ongoing advice and consultation with clients to earn and maintain confidence as trusted advisor
- Bear ultimate responsibility for client relationships and their retention
- Build and maintain professional networks to foster new client development
- Serve as a mentor and coach for less-experienced Wealth Advisors, helping them develop their skills
- Take an ongoing leadership role within the firm, helping to set and execute on strategies as we continue to grow and evolve
- Strong understanding of financial services industry, especially wealth management, investment management and financial planning
- Strong management and organization skills
- A positive attitude and high energy level
- Ability to handle multiple tasks and shifting priorities
- Demonstrated strong presentation, analytical, interpersonal, relationship management, and written and verbal communication skills
- Additional education and credentials are a plus, such as MBA, CPA, and work towards, or completion of, the CFP or CFA designation
- Approximately 8-10 years or more of prior experience in investments, financial planning, accounting, or other capacity that has provided relevant experience
- Bachelor’s degree (prefer finance or related field), but Master’s degree is preferred
- Previous experience with high net worth clients/families is preferred
Equal Opportunity Employer. M/F/D/V
Mariner Holdings, LLC - 8 months ago
copy to clipboard
Our firm, founded in 2008, is an employee-owned partnership with Mariner Holdings, LLC, a private company dedicated to meeting the...