SENIOR WEB APPLICATIONS DEVELOPER .NET
The Senior Web Application Developer analyzes, designs, codes, debugs, and documents software. Participates in all phases of the software development cycle and is responsible for new and existing applications.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Designs codes, tests and implements complex applications using .Net, SQL and SharePoint portal
- Develops real-time applications for use in a multi - platform environment
- Plans, schedules, and conducts decision support system tests; monitors test results; and takes required corrective action
- Works on an e-commerce team to design organization’s vendor and store portal (Sharepoint Portal)
- Requires thorough understanding of web-based technologies and thorough knowledge of HTML code, ASP.NET, VB.NET and SQL
- Thorough knowledge of .Net and SQL
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE
- Strong team-oriented interpersonal and communication skills
- Microsoft Certified Application Developer (MCSD) for .Net
- Requires a Bachelor’s degree and at least 3-5 years experience in Web Development using . Net and SQL
For nearly 90 years, Zale Corporation has provided extraordinary ways to say "I love you." As a leading specialty retailer in...