The Senior Web Designer will concept and design online customer acquisition programs for the Beachbody brands. This individual must be a leader committed to producing high-quality, user-centered digital experiences, which at their core are about converting traffic to transactions.
The right candidate will be a top-notch designer with a solid understanding of user experience, responsive web and messaging hierarchy. Successful collaboration with cross-channel managers including technology leads, product managers, print art directors and video producers is also a must.
About Your Duties:
In this position, you will be responsible for:
About Your Experience:
- Working closely with Sr. Interactive Art Director, Interactive Creative Director and Business Leaders on e-commerce site design and implementation.
- Creating all aspects of a design from the site-level down to the feature level.
- Creating UI designs, mock-ups, prototypes, and screen flows
The successful candidate will have the following qualifications:
- BFA from a leading 4-year undergraduate or 2-year graduate design program.
- At least 5 years experience as a web designer.
- Have worked on the full-scale web design for a minimum of 2-3 significant consumer products (experience primarily in print and or advertising does not count).
- Able to provide examples of landing pages and have a proven track record of utilizing best practices for email campaigns.
- High design standards that deliver desired results.
- Online portfolio of high-quality interactive experiences (e-commerce sites and transactional landing pages a major plus).
- Expert use and understanding of current typographical, graphical, navigational, and web standards best practices.
- Strong foundation in information architecture and user interaction methods.
- Extremely detail oriented down to pixel-perfect implementation.
- Expert knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite.
- Flash skills are a plus
- Experience with Dreamweaver.
- Basic knowledge of HTML.
- Ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously and to keep abreast of innovative design trends and technologies.
Beachbody, creator of the nation’s most popular in-home fitness and weight loss solutions including P90X®, Insanity®, and Brazil Butt Lift®, among many others, is a rapidly growing fitness company.
Founded in 1998 on the simple principle of helping people achieve their goals and enjoying healthy, fulfilling lives, Beachbody offers an unprecedented opportunity to be a part of a global movement where your work is valued and measurable.
Decidedly un-corporate, Beachbody encourages employees, or Dudes as we call them, to bring their unique selves to work, employ a progressive mindset, have fun, and G.S.D. (Get Stuff Done). Your personality and willingness to embrace our culture is equally important as your skills and resume. We are passionate about what we do and expect the same from you.
Our founders, Carl Daikeler and Jon Congdon, have created a highly collaborative and energetic atmosphere complete with competitive compensation, bonus opportunities, comprehensive benefits, free Shakeology, hourly fitness classes, and product discounts. Beachbody is an equal opportunity employer and is always looking for humble, top-notch talent prepared to influence positive change.
Body-conscious consumers keep Beachbody (formerly Product Partners, LLC) busy. Founded in 1998 by CEO Carl Daikeler and president Jon...