Blue Fountain Media is a results-driven digital agency based in NYC. We are currently looking for an outstanding web designer to join forces with our team. Bringing fresh layouts to our clients' websites, the ideal candidate is motivated by creativity with a passion toward e-commerce, social networking, and corporate sites. If you believe you have what it takes to increase our clients' businesses with innovative designs, we want you to join our team.
We are offering a competitive compensation package and medical benefits.
Senior Web Designer
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
Skills & Qualifications
- Guided by your account director, work alongside expert information architect, marketing and development team members to provide web designs, logos, and branding for a number of clients simultaneously.
- Participate in client meetings, understanding their needs and working to present wireframes, logos, color schemes, and images that effectively communicate their business objectives.
- Attend weekly design meetings, both gaining and providing feedback from team members to grow within the company and stay current on achievements.
- A degree in arts, art history, graphic design, communication design, or a related field.
- 1-3 years' experience designing informational, e-commerce, and social networking sites.
- An impressive portfolio of previously implemented projects
- Expert Photoshop and Illustrator skills while InDesign, Flash and Dreamweaver are a plus
- Solid knowledge of user interface design and information architecture, ability to design wireframes a plus
- Confident in handling multiple projects simultaneously, being detail oriented
- Proven understanding of the role of a designer within a client's online business plan
- Strong knowledge of digital media and web development, taking interest in the industry and emerging trends
- Proven ability to come in under hours on a project, possessing quality time management skills
- Polished skills in one or more Adobe CS product
- Proactive, resourceful, and a self-starter a MUST
- A strong understanding of what makes a successful logo, website, print, etc.
- Exceptional written and oral communication skills (presentation skills included)
- Ability to work efficiently in a fast-paced team-oriented environment
Blue Fountain Media - 22 months ago