Red Spot Interactive invites you to join our team and
grow professionally and personally as online marketing
explodes! Local businesses are shifting more and more
marketing dollars from offline to online, resulting in
online ad spending growth from $26 billion to $41
billion by 2017 as businesses realize the power of the
Internet to reach new customers! Red Spot Interactive is
leading the industry by arming local businesses with the
online marketing solutions they need to take advantage
of small business advertising with Fortune 500 company
results. Our team of savvy professionals has been able
to increase our client's business success by increasing
their revenue generation. In fact, our innovative
marketing efforts have increased profits for our first
50 clients by $15,000,000! To keep up with our explosive
growth, we’re looking for a highly motivated and
ambitious Graphic Designer.
The Graphic Designer will possess a creative designer
quality with a take-charge attitude and the ability to
bring a design request from concept through execution.
The Designer is responsible for the creation of all
online and print visual design, including typography,
visual concept, logo and icon design for the Internet,
interactive platforms and print. Effectively communicate
and coordinate with the other design team members to
ensure that the visual design communicates the desired
message, and functions successfully for varying
technical and performance specifications.
in the following areas: Interactive, agency creative,
- Minimum of five years experience as a graphic designer
and graphic design
- Minimum of two years of experience in Web design and
production software, such as Adobe Photoshop, Adobe
- Fluency in current graphic design practices and web
Indesign and Adobe Illustrator.
- Ability to create superior, original designs for the
solutions within the constraints of the Internet.
- Strong design style, including creative design
concepts and online experience concepts
- Strong conceptual skills, including online software
accountability for such. Strong technical knowledge of
- Solid understanding of client deliverables and
how web-based technologies apply to web design such as
HTML, Flash, CSS, and AJAX.
layout, color theory and typography in both print and
- Knowledge of Web site structure and functionality.
- Understanding of and experience in corporate branding,
delivery of projects on time and within the given
- Demonstrated successful design, integration, and the
of varying complexities, meet deadlines and work well
- Ability to effectively manage multiple projects/tasks
under pressure, maintaining attention to detail.
deadlines is essential in our fast-paced environment
- Ability to work with a large variety of clients
- Excellent organization and communication skills
- Strong analytical skills and the ability to meet tight
Please provide link to online portfolio when applying.
interactive, agency creative and graphic design
- Minimum of 5 yrs experience as a graphic designer in
- Minimum of 2 yrs experience in web design and online
- Experience with Adobe, Photoshop, Adobe Indesign and
Red Spot Interactive - 12 months ago