- Bachelors degree is preferred
- Experience is required
Seeking Senior Web Developer!
Southern Indiana/Louisville, Kentucky area
Floyd Memorial Hospital
The Senior Web Developer provides consulting, discovery, programming and maintenance to the hospital's Intranet and related applications. In addition to web development, key job functions include web administration, general programming and ad-hoc reporting.
- Opportunity to work in a Regional, Non-Profit, Community Hospital
- Opportunity to work with a wide array of customers and systems.
- Opportunity to work for an organization that promotes continued education
We offer competitive salaries and excellent benefits. We are conveniently located 10 minutes from downtown Louisville at 1850 State Street, New Albany, IN 47150. EOE.
- Bachelor's degree, preferably in Computer Science, Business Administration, Statistics, Mathematics or Accounting, or equivalent work experience.
- Minimum of seven (7) years of software/web development expereince, including systems analysis (i.e. understanding user requirements and implementing systems to meet the requirements).
- Must have a minimum of three (3) years of development experience using Microsoft SharePoint.
- Minimum of (3) years development experience using C#.
- Must be proficient in SQL.
- Must have experience with enterprise content management systems.
- InfoPath and SSRS experience preferred.
Expert Medicine. Exceptional Care.
Floyd Memorial Hospital - 22 months ago