THE ROLE: Senior Java / SQL Web Develop|
REPORTING TO Web Development Manager
Use your Java, SQL, and front-end skills to build and enhance websites that attract 2 million unique visitors per month, in multiple languages and markets around the world. Work with internal customers on web projects for e-commerce, B2B, and critical internal CMS and product-cycle web tools.
HOW YOU WILL MAKE A DIFFERENCE
Specifically, in the following areas:
- Work on Web Development team in an environment where innovation is key; new challenges/opportunities arise frequently; and your analytical, coding, and interface design skills are crucial
- Work with Global Marketing, Product Development, Engineering, Sales, and other departments to analyze business requirements, develop functional specs, and propose technology-based solutions
- Work with users to test, train, gain user acceptance, document, and deploy new sites/pages to a production environment
- Work in project teams made up of other members of the IT staff and internal/external vendors as needed to implement the above
- Develop and support e-commerce, B2B, and internal tools for all subsidiaries worldwide
- Develop web apps in support of product development, product testing, supply chain, etc.
- Work with Global Marketing to support web product launches
- Work with Product Development, Engineering, vendors, and other departments on special products
WHAT YOU NEED TO WIN
- Strong knowledge of Oracle database concepts
- BS in Computer Science or related field or equivalent work experience
- Strong communication skills and experience working with users to analyze business requirements
Specialized Bicycle Components didn't set out to make a museum piece, but the company's original Stumpjumper (the first...