What you’ll do…
• Work with product management and the engineering team to build functionality in the goBalto Tracker application.
• Operate as a member of the goBalto agile development team.
• Pair program with other top notch engineers, developing across the full stack of functionality from database to front end.
• Build full stack automation tests to ensure that the shipped product is solid and reliable.
Skills we’d like to see…
• Minimum of 3 – 5 years experience at a Senior level with a full-stack web framework (Java, Spring, etc.).
• Strong interpersonal skills in order to help fellow team engineer members with coding/scripting issues.
• Demonstrable expertise and recent experience with the following:
- Enterprise SaaS multi-tenant architectures ( CRM , ERP )
- Service Oriented Architecture ( SOA )
- Web Service Extensions (WS-*)
- Experience working and deploying on Linux systems (required)
- Familiarity with cloud based deployments.
- Database experience, preferably with PostgreSQL or a similar system.
Nice to have…
• Exposure To Rails Ecosystem (Grails, Groovy, Scala, Erlang—nice to have)
• Familiarity with business process workflow tools, technology ( BPM , BPEL )
• Not Just Another Social App – we
’re building a meaningful product with the potential to speed the delivery of new medicines to market.
• Agile Bones – we promote an agile, test-driven engineering practice that emphasizes team collaboration through pair programming, daily standups, retrospectives, etc.
• Technology You’re Already Passionate About, and Want to Do More With – we’re using the latest technologies (ruby, rspec, angular) to build solid, well-tested, and beautiful web applications, and challenge our engineers to learn and do more with them.
What’s in it for you…
• To become part of a team that is new, energized and going places…fast.
• Grow and develop right along with goBalto.
• Earn a generous compensation package including benefits from day #1.
the benefit package? Medical, Dental, Vision Care, Commuter Checks and a 401(k).
• Reap the fruits of stock options as a reward for your energy, contributions and dedication.
• When it’s time to get away, we have a PTO plan that starts accruing the moment you start.
• You’ll be working in the Financial District with close proximity to transportation, places to dine, glasses of wine and stands for shoe shines.
• And, the best part…the opportunity to catch a house set with our in-house DJ Robyn, during our Casual Hour Fridays.
If interested, please submit your resume here .