Senior Web Producer
Good Technology has grown over tremendously in the last few years! We are the leader in secure enterprise mobility solutions enabling employees to securely connect, communicate, and collaborate using their personal iOS, Android, and Windows devices. More than 4,000 organizations worldwide use GOOD, including most of the FORTUNE 100™ leaders and global governments.
The Senior Web Producer scopes, plans, and manages interactive projects and is responsible for overall visitor satisfaction, quality, and on-time, on-budget completion of deliverables. She is an effective communicator with an eye for fantastic creative work and can identify and sell innovative ideas to internal clients.
• Manage the creative process and work with cross functional teams to conceive, design and launch new web products
• Take ideas from concept through execution for web pages, customer communication, lead generation, recruiting, product launches, online advertising, event promotions
• Lead cross-functional teams to all focused on executing programs and strategic initiatives.
• Drive common messaging and branding across multiple product lines Own and cultivate the user experience on the website
• Define the character of the website, as opposed to running it from a technical standpoint
• Focus on defining innovative, relevant, and highly effective interactive experiences
• Oversee the planning and usability of all web projects
• Monitor and analyze web statistics to optimize the website
• Responsible for day-to-day maintenance of global website
• +7 years of experience producing and managing high quality Web projects and websites.
• Must be a dynamic self-starter and innovative problem solver to deliver against very tight deadlines with a keen eye on for detail and accuracy.
• CRM and/or SaaS enterprise software experience highly desirable
• Strong understanding of Internet best practices and standards
• Working knowledge of: graphic design, web interface design, and multimedia. Graphic design background a big plus – Adobe Photoshop. Portfolio review required.
• Ability to work against tight deadlines in a fast-paced environment Work on multiple initiatives and projects simultaneously
• BA or BS in Marketing, MIS, Computer Science or equivalent working experience.
Good Technology - 15 months ago
Good Technology combines award-winning enterprise-grade mobile security and control with an exceptional user experience, allowing enterprise...