Senior content integration analyst
Acuitus is seeking a Senior Content Integration Analyst who will support our tutoring system and its deployment to the Navy's Center for Information Dominance training schools. We are looking for an experienced IT technical subject matter expert with a teaching background who is passionate about improving education and maximizing students' learning. You'll act as a point person for alpha testing of the Digital Tutor and its accompanying IT course at our Palo Alto, Ca headquarters. You'll manage groups of students studying the Digital Tutor's IT curriculum, and collaborate with different teams in the development and testing of our tutoring systems.
You'll also play a critical role off-site when our schoolhouse is in session. During deployment, you'll be monitoring the IT course and will be responsible for troubleshooting and documenting system issues while working closely with on-site support staff to facilitate the efficient release of new course content and instructional material. Candidate must be flexible and willing to travel.
- Work closely with students and provide mentorship through quality one-on-one tutoring
- Gather and analyze data on student behavior and student feedback to make recommendations for content and system improvements
- Identify and analyze anomalies in the Digital Tutor's behavior and performance
- Basic sysadmin and troubleshooting of the tutoring systems and test content updates
- Microsoft Certification, Cisco Certification, A+, Network +, or Security +
- 2-7 years of certified or equivalent experience in System Administration in both practical and one-on-one tutoring settings
- Excellent interpersonal and teaching skills to communicate complex technical concepts
- Ability to work other team members to coordinate content releases and resolve content and system issues
- Experience with LAN, WAN, Cisco routers/switches, TCP/IP, network architecture, or operating systems (Microsoft, Mac OS, or Unix/Linux based server and client environments)
- Past experience with the US Military; knowledge of military training or etiquette is useful
- Current security clearance (active/suspended) or eligibility preferred
Acuitus - 2 years ago