Right now, we’re looking for a visionary leader to help us grow our Aftermarket brand through market intelligence and analysis, development of an innovative user interface as well as the creation of new product features. Of course, we need someone with a strong web analytics background, but we also need someone that is creative, values innovation and is not afraid to take a risk or two along the way. We’re a cohesive team that believes collaboration gives life to innovation. In order to truly be a part of the team, you must be well-rounded, fun-loving and able to bring your passion and enthusiasm for life into your work. After all, work-life balance only works for people who love both!
- Work closely with executive leadership to define technical and product strategy
- Translate business problems into effective technical solutions
- Develop a strategy for improving user experience and user interface
- Spearhead initiatives for improving offers and bid purchases on the Aftermarket site
- Drive an increase in customer conversion rates
- Demonstrate flexibility and create structure ensuring an efficient and effective team
- 5+ years of experience in product manager role, specifically with online SaaS products
- Bachelors Degree
- Experience leading or playing a major role in complex technical product releases
- Strong analytical skills (expert in Google Analytics tool) and a background in data-driven design principles
- Strong awareness of technology trends and potential influence on Company’s business
- Experience in the domain related industry a huge plus
As an Equal Opportunity Employer, Thought Convergence is dedicated to fostering the strength that diversity brings to our workforce. EOE M/F/D/V.
The Premier Domain Solution for the Global Market
Located in west Los Angeles and founded in 2001, Thought Convergence, Inc. is the...