The Senior Mobile Developer’s responsibilities are to define, design and support our growing applications and games. As a developer you will work closely with other developers and designers to drive the evolution and expansion of Atomic Axis clients into new technology areas, market segments & value added mobile experiences. Because of your senior status, you will mentor more junior developers in your team.
Technical Skills Needed:
- Experience with iOS, Objective C and Cocoa Touch.
- 3+ years experience in mobile application development.
- Fundamentals in object-oriented design, data structures, algorithm design, problem solving, and advanced patterns.
- Demonstrated proficiency in Objective C using Cocoa Touch.
- Experience in an Agile environment.
- Experience with Git, MySQL, XML, JSON and Web Services.
Desired but not required:
- Experience building complex iPhone Apps that have been successfully delivered to enterprise customers or the App Store.
- Exceptional analytical aptitude and attention to detail: excellent organizational and problem solving skills.
- Good team player who is self motivated and well organized.
- Strong oral and written communication skills.
- Project management abilities.