Frequency is free personal video service that organizes all the video from the web into continuous play channels. Instead of going to all your favorite websites, social networks and apps to watch individual videos, Frequency brings video to you in a single place so you can tune in to the best of everything.
You can watch video from your favorite sources - news, entertainment, music, sports, technology - as well as everything your friends are sharing on Facebook, Twitter and YouTube. Frequency helps you cut through the static and find the most interesting video clips, music videos, and even web-based TV shows. Your Frequency personal tuner keeps you up to date, wherever you go - on the web, on your phone, on your iPad, and directly on your TV. Frequency is the Internet's video tuner. www.frequency.com (iPad: http://bit.ly/KOxPdY)
As our iOS Lead, you'll be in the center of everything Frequency. The Frequency iOS apps are the company's flagship products - delivering video from across the interent, intelligently organized on any device. This isn't a "side-project" app, this is the core mission of the company, and you will be center stage.
You will take over ownership of our popular iPad app and help complete the new iPhone app in progress. Then, you'll continue to lead the mobile development team on new feature implementation and while creating an intuitive and seamless user experience.
The Frequency development team is small but powerful. You'll be working with Adrian Roston, CTO who's previous successes as CTO of iFILM and experience programming systems for nuclear submarines puts him in a class all by himself. As one of the fastest growing young companies in L.A., Frequency has a casual work environment, flexible hours, and an incredible vacation policy. And Red Bull in the fridge.
Technical Skills Needed
- 2+ years experience with iOS, Objective C and Cocoa Touch
- 2+ years C/C++
- Expert in object-oriented design, data structures, UI constructs
- Core Data, RESTKit, memory management, concurrency, dynamic and static libraries, knowledge of open source supporting frameworks for IOS
- Ability to give feedback to designers regarding iOS/framework abilities and limitations
- Experience building complex iPhone and iPad Apps that have been successfully deployed to the App Store
- Love of all things Apple and mobile apps in general
- Good organizational and problem solving skills
- Strong oral and written communication skills
Competitive salary, commensurate with experience
Casual work environment
Great health, dental and 401(k) programs, life insurance, and a very generous vacation policy
If this description is you, apply now!
ZipRecruiter - 9 months ago
Our Mission is the design, manufacture and deployment worldwide of RF technology, systems and services.
We are committed to meeting the high...