Are you inspired by the best in modern design? Would you like to work for a techology innovator that is bringing touch-centric design for tablets and mobile devices to the leading ecommerce brands ranging from Anthropologie to Conde Nast's Lucky Magazine to Oriental Trading Company to Design within Reach?
We are looking for a talented software engineer with iOS development experience to join the team in Palo Alto, CA. You'll be responsible for the development of the mobile e-commerce platform and clients, working closely with the executive, product and design teams to create a revolutionary shopping experience for touch interfaces.
The company is founded by seasoned entrepreneurs in the technology space with a long track record of success. The compensation is a generous mix of competitive base salary and stock options.
- Strong deisre and ability to work in an early stage startup environment
- At least 3 year experience w/ Cocoa & Objective-C
- At least 10 years of overall software development experience, using C++, Objective-C, C#, or Java
- Experience in architecting and developing highly sophisticated iOS applications
- Experience in optimizing performance of iOS applications
- Solid knowledge of algorithms and data structures
- BS/BA in Computer Science or related field is a must
- Excellent communication skills, both written and oral
- Ability to multi-task
- Experience mentoring junior team members
- Strong UI design knowledge
- Design sensibility
- Technical knowledge of Internet-based service delivery systems and architectures
- HTML5 experience
- Android SDK experience
Elti Solutions - 21 months ago
Elti Solutions is a global talent search and recruiting company specializing in providing growing firms with top quality executive,...