Venturesoft LLC is hiring an in-house iOS Mobile Developer to maintain, manage, and continually develop a suite of applications we have built for our top clients. To date, we have developed all of our apps in-house and our apps are now at the stage where we need to hire an additional developer to support the workload. We do not offshore work (we do not believe in offshoring at all), and we are firm in this requirement. You must love mobile and firmly believe that it is the future of personal computing and media consumption. We have millions of users on our full suite of apps and must continually add bells and whistles to keep our customers happy.
- 3+ years building complex applications for iOS using Objective-C/C++ with Cocoa and other frameworks
- 5+ years mobile application development at the user interface and system levels
- 2+ years leading a small team of developers with your role being the primary hands-on developer
- Ability to understand and debug large and complex code bases
- Expert knowledge of iOS SDK performance tools and optimization techniques
- Demonstrated problem solving and communication skills with great experience extracting requirements from customers and translating them into features
- Well versed with Apples Human Interface Guidelines
- Git experience is preferred
- Shipped multiple iOS titles and can provide samples of deep, highly functional apps.... no one-trick ponies
- B.S. or M.S. Computer Science or related field
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
Venturesoft designs and develops highly customized software products that help businesses extend their competitive advantage and strengthen...