If you are self-motivated, understand the principles of simplicity for user interfaces, enjoy the dynamics of a startup company, always find yourself at the center of development projects, and believe that untested code is broken code – we would like to speak with you !
- Design and develop the web-based system management solution.
- Represent management usability during design discussions related to the user experience.
- Evaluate and select third party technology and products where appropriate to meet design and schedule goals.
- Work with usability, graphics elements, and other outside resources as required
The ideal candidate will also be:
- 3+ years' experience developing web-based user interfaces for IT infrastructure (e.g., storage, networking, servers, etc) products.
- Strong experience with PHP, HTML, CSS, jQuery, Ajax, JSON, and MySQL.
- Experience with and strong knowledge of test driven development.
- Knowledge of the software development lifecycle.
- Experience coding and scripting in a Linux environment.
- Proven ability to understand complex software design and algorithms, and design / develop testing approaches for them.
- Results oriented.
- Process driven.
- Pragmatic: able to analyze trade-offs and prioritize tasks in order to achieve goals.
- Strong sense of self-discipline: able to overcome difficulties, uncertainty and temptations that conflict with the mission.
- Entrepreneurial-spirit (passionate about joining a startup).
- Team player.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills. Able to communicate with peers and management.
- High professional standards - Strong motivation for individual and organization success.
- Demonstrable commitment to excellence/diligence (as demonstrated by education, business and work experience).
- Strong quantitative and analytical skills, including a strong sense of intellectual honesty.
BS + 3 years experience, MS + 2 years experience. MS highly desired. The candidate should have a degree in one of the following disciplines: Computer Science, Electrical/Mechanical Engineering, Mathematics or Physics.