Minimum Requirements / Experience: A Bachelor’s degree from an accredited college or university with 3+ years experience, as follows: Demonstrated experience analyzing data acquired from aircraft, satellites, or ground-based platforms, using statistical analysis software or image analysis software; Designing and implementing strategies for collection, analysis, or display of data.
- Active/Current TS/SCI clearance required.
- Customer-service and goal oriented
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Ability to work independently and as a team member
- Ability to work under tight deadlines with changing priorities
- Strong technical or engineering background with an Advanced degree in a - scientific/technical/engineering field preferred.
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Tool suite including Word, PowerPoint and Excel.
Responsibilities: Allegheny is seeking a Sensor and Propagation Analyst to join our team and support our Government customers. Successful Candidates will analyze data obtained from remote sensing systems to obtain meaningful results and conduct research into the application or enhancement of remote sensing technology. Candidates will also create, organize and maintain data and associated documentation. Expertise in one or more of the following areas is required:
- System Engineering (unattended sensor experience).
- Laser Modeling and propagation analysis
- Imaging design and optical system analysis.
- Optical data exploitation
- Radio Frequency
- Propagation Modeling and Analysis for communications, bi-static and mono-static radar propagation
- RF data exploitation (digital and analog)
- Special Communications
- Oceanic and maritime modeling and simulation
- Data Communications
- Signature modeling
- Chemical/biological/nuclear sensor Design
- Modeling and simulation