Dell is currently looking to add a Sensor Solutions Technologist to our team in Austin, TX.
Dell is looking to lead the paradigm shift to a world enabled by smart devices that understand human situational context, via context uncertainty management and a highly developed sensor fusion system architecture suitable for handling distributed sensors in a highly dynamic configuration.
Key components of this strategy include:
1) intelligent sensing device selection
2) information fusion algorithms
3) pattern recognition (classification, diagnosis, and prognosis)
4) scalable sensor data fusion architecture
5) ecosystem infrastructure including security, manageability, network and and cloud dependencies.
We are looking for a strong technologist with a clear record of successfully driving and incubating scalable solutions with internal resources in concert with strategic technology partners.
· 10+ years of experience successfully driving intelligent sensing, sensor data fusion architecture (HW and SW), pattern recognition and signal processing across a scalable product portfolio.
· Record of successfully "netting out" and presenting complicated, controversial technical topics to senior level executives, as well as strategic partners.
· Experience working with large technology partners (Intel, Microsoft, etc.) is a big plus.
· Excellent communication skills
· Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering or Physics
· M.S. or Ph.D. in Engineering or Physics - Desired
Life At Dell
Equal Employment Opportunity Policy
Dell - 2 years ago
Since 1985, Dell has played a critical role in enabling more affordable and accessible technology around the world. As an end-to-end...