- Jersey City, NJ---Newport Ctr, 02297
Job Title: Sephora Operations Consultant
Are you organized and detail-oriented? Are you passionate about visual merchandising? Do you like interacting with people on a personal level and helping make their lives better through your knowledge of beauty? Well…being a SEPHORA Operations Consultant in the new jcp might be the position for you! Come be a part of a team that is changing the face of retail forever.
The Operations Consultant leads and performs all operational programs and tasks on an ongoing, scheduled basis, as designated by the Beauty Leader.
• Assists Clients – You seek out clients and do whatever you can to ensure they have an amazing experience through service, selling, and product application. You listen, help, and you make them want to come back.
• Leads visual merchandising – You have an eye for visual merchandising and enjoy creating a beautiful environment for your clients to shop. You lead and maintain monthly floor sets, weekly merchandise updates, and receive all shipment.
• Leads operational processes – You are detail-oriented, organized, and see the business with a critical eye. You understand how to improve operational efficiency and decrease shrinkage. You manage all merchandise processes, including return to vendor and markdowns, ensuring all deadlines are met.
• Support a learning environment – You share your operational knowledge and encourage those around you to ask questions and get involved. You help others understand their role in operations. You excel at client service and have an understanding of product, and you’re always interested in learning more.
Skill and Characteristics:
People Skills – You are outgoing and have no problem striking up a conversation with complete strangers. You like working in a team environment where you help your peers and they help you.
Influence – You are not a pushy sales person, but you know how to maneuver in a conversation to get someone to think differently.
Visual Merchandising – You’re passionate about merchandise and possess a deep understanding of visual design / concept / presentation.
Business Acumen – You understand retail math, productivity reports, and have a working knowledge of Microsoft Word and Excel.
JCPenney - 10 months ago
A century-old name in retailing, J. C. Penney is reinventing itself to modernize its iconic but sagging department store business. The...