Job Title: Sephora Sr Education Consultant
- Minot, ND---Dakota Square, 01976
Are you passionate about sharing your knowledge with others and developing them for success? Are you constantly reviewing magazines, TV shows, and blogs to learn about the latest beauty trends? Do you enjoy interacting with people on a personal level and helping make their lives better through your beauty advice? Well…being a SEPHORA Senior Education Consultant in the new jcp might be the position for you! Come be a part of a team that is changing the face of retail forever.
The Senior Education Consultant teaches and trains new beauty information to team members, while working with Clients to ensure sales, profit, and Client service objectives are met.
Drive for results – You take direction and participate in action plans to drive the business. It’s easy and natural for you to rally people together to work toward a common goal.
- Assists Clients – You seek out clients and do whatever you can to ensure they have an amazing experience through great service, targeted selling, and product application. You listen, help, and you make them want to come back.
- Creates a learning environment – You feel that sharing your expert knowledge around service, sales, and product to be very rewarding. You are comfortable coaching your peers and you encourage the team to ask you questions. You love seeing that look on a team member’s face when a concept or idea clicks!
Skill and Characteristics:
- Participates in operations – You take pride in your work, keeping your assigned area well-stocked, well-merchandised, and hygienic. You enjoy working as a team to maintain a beautiful environment for your clients to shop.
- Supports company programs – You are happy to participate in and represent company programs that positively impact the business. You are comfortable discussing reward programs and inviting clients to special events.
People Skills – You are engaging and have no problem striking up a conversation with complete strangers. You like working in a team environment where your help your peers and they help you!
Influence – You are not a pushy sales person, but you know how to maneuver in a conversation to get someone to think differently. You know how to present new concepts or ideas to team members to get their buy in and commitment.
Passion for Education – You love learning new information and then communicating new methods to others through coaching and feedback.
Knowledge of Beauty Industry – You are plugged in to all of the latest beauty trends and are constantly seeking new information to share with others.
Business Acumen – You understand retail math, productivity reports, and have a working knowledge of Microsoft Word and Excel.
JCPenney - 16 months ago
A century-old name in retailing, J. C. Penney is reinventing itself to modernize its iconic but sagging department store business. The...