The Server Administrator’s role is to implement, monitor and maintain LSV network servers. This individual participates in the troubleshooting and resolution of server issues, performs system implementations and infrastructure upgrades, and assists the design team where needed.
Advanced knowledge of computers, peripherals and operating systems. Advanced Windows XP/Windows 7 skills. Knowledgeable of Windows server technology, virtualization technologies and general network concepts. Excellent communication, organization, analytical and interpersonal skills including the ability to address a wide range of audiences.
* The incumbent must possess a Bachelors degree in Computer Science or related field and/or a combination of technical education and work experience.
* 3-5 years experience in desktop support/help desk.
* 1-2 years experience in Windows and/or Linux Server Administration, VMWare, enterprise system administration, and networking infrastructure.
* MCSA or MCSE (2003) or MCITP (2008)
* Intermediate networking experience.
* 3 years experience with Windows Server Administration.
USAble Life - 5 months ago